Professor (3rd gr.) of Public Law in the Faculty of Law of Athens
Attorney at Law
Skoufa Street 52, GR-10672 Athens
tel. +3010 3638454
fax +3010 3619965
1985: Doctorat d’Etat (Law), University of Paris II, France;
1979: D.E.A. (5th year of studies) in Public Law, University of Paris II, France;
1978: Diploma of Law, University of Athens;
1975: D.E.U.G. of Law, University of Nancy II, France.
General Description of Experience:
- Legal practice, legal advice and legal expert’s opinions, especially in cases of administrative law, including tax, energy and environmental law;
- University tuition (Faculty of Law of Athens, Legal Department, Section of Public Law), numerous scientific publications (books, articles), active participation in numerous scientific activities in Greece and abroad, mostly in matters of administrative law (including tax, energy and environmental law).
Ten year’s tuition on all branches of Public Law, especially Administrative Law at the Faculty of Law of Athens (National and Capodistrian University of Athens, Faculty of Legal, Economic and Political Science, Department of Law, Section of Public Law).
- Expert of the Council of Europe (Strasbourg, France) on issues of Administrative Law and organization of the administrative justice, 1998 to present;
- Member of the High Independent Authority on competition (control of the observance of the legal commercial competition and the adherence to the rules on concentration of capital).
Scientific activities and publications:
- Author of many books and scientific articles, concerning numerous issues of administrative and environmental law;
- Speaker in a great number of international and Greek conferences concerning questions of administrative and environmental law;
- Head of a university research program (1999-2000, 2000-2001) for the composition of a full textbook on the law of energy, including natural gas.